Adding New Photos to Your Website Just Got Easier!
The "Image Organizer" tool that you used in the past, has now been discontinued, as this tool is no longer necessary, since we added the new photo functionality to the rest of the CMS tools.
Previously within the tools, you had to edit and size your photos to the correct size and dimensions prior to uploading them to your website. This is no longer the case, now you can simply drag and drop your photos or upload photos from your computer and the LET CMS scale the photos to the correct size automatically!
New Photo Feature Overview:
- Easily upload photos in JPG, GIF or PNG Formats
- Drag and Drop photos directly into the CMS or browse your computer to upload them
- Uploaded photos can be cropped immediately and their aspect ratio will be maintained
- CMS will automatically calculate the best dimension and adjust the photo file size
- Photos will be optimized based on your specific website design
- Upload Large Photos up to 15 MB in size
- Photos are automatically added to our Centrally Distributed Network (CDN) for more efficient download
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.